17.3.10





I reprinted 40 posters/paper today in my new studio and at the end to get rid of the ink printed some odd bits of newsprint achieving the above results. Its great when mistakes make you see something with fresh eyes and get you thinking of new images. The last one here suddenly got me thinking of italian piazzas from above and also all the shapes that could be created looking down on a city/town.
Anyhow the posters in this superhero palette will be on sale at a show opening tomorrow night at Superette on sclater st (off brick lane) called 'All my friends are designers, illustrators, printmakers etc'..6- 9pm for just £5 along with many other nice things, i'm sure spirits will be high after such a sunny week, so come along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love love love a pair of pumps or somethin with the last print on them!x Amazing :)